Md. man in critical condition after electrocution | News
CHEVY CHASE, Md. (WUSA) -- Deputies responded to a possible electrocution in the 200 block of Oxford St. in Chevy Chase, Saturday evening.
Authorities said three people were transported to the hospital. A man was electrocuted and is in critical condition.
The woman and teenager had an electric shock.
The three victims were extracted from the crawl space under the house, according to authorities.
Pepco has cut power to the house.
Upcoming Events near Chevy Chase
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boffi-Maxalto's Summer Kickoff with Chef Roberto Donna
- Design Army's Pum Lefebure Selected as 1 of 2 US Design Judges at Cannes Lions
- Custom Home on the Market Embraces Convenient and Quaint Neighborhood of Lyon Village
- JOIN THE HAY-ADAMS FOR JAN. 27 AUTHOR SERIES WITH RICHARD MOE & LUNCH BY CHEF PETER SCHAFFRATH
- The Williams-Addison House Renovations Unveiled at Opening Event