Police: Man hit by car in DC | News
WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- A man was hit by a car in DC today, police said.
The incident happened around 4:44 p.m. as the man was crossing Wisconsin Avenue NW at Veazey Street near the Psychiatric Institute. The car hit the man and he was taken to the hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries. The driver of the car remained on the scene, police said.
Police believe the man did not appear to be on a crosswalk when the incident happened.
Upcoming Events near Chevy Chase
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boffi-Maxalto's Summer Kickoff with Chef Roberto Donna
- Design Army's Pum Lefebure Selected as 1 of 2 US Design Judges at Cannes Lions
- Custom Home on the Market Embraces Convenient and Quaint Neighborhood of Lyon Village
- JOIN THE HAY-ADAMS FOR JAN. 27 AUTHOR SERIES WITH RICHARD MOE & LUNCH BY CHEF PETER SCHAFFRATH
- The Williams-Addison House Renovations Unveiled at Opening Event